Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gay men can sing!













Well, these gay men sure can anyway. On Saturday night we went to hear the Atlanta Gay Men's Choir perform their annual Christmas show at St. Philips Cathedral. It was amazing and they put on a great show!! The cathedral, of course, is stunning. I wish I could have gotten some pictures of the outside of the cathedral but it was too dark. I did get some pictures of the inside though!


The stained glass work was amazing. Seriously, we could probably end world hunger with all of the money that goes into building and maintaining churches.

Here's a picture of the choir.

The grinch even showed up! It was hilarious - he was stealing things from people in the audience. You can see that he took some poor guy's crutch!!


It was a fun night and I'm really glad we went. Wayne and I even managed to stay up until about 11PM for the show!! :)

1 comment:

Janice in GA said...

A bazillion years ago, I sang in the choir at St. Philips Cathedral. But not in the Gay Men's Chorus. :)