Monday, May 10, 2010

As promised.......

Well, better late than never, right? Remember these that I showed you last week?



We finally got them up on the website - sorry about the delay! We did some rearranging and "cleaning up" of the website and we added a Knit Witch Stuff page where you can find gift certificates, t-shirts, mugs and other various things related to Knit Witch.

I do have a few skeins of yarn left to put back up on the Discount Page so we will try to get that done this week.

How was everyone's Mother's Day? Wayne and I spent the day just piddling around the house. My mom is coming to visit today so I got some fun goodies ready for that yesterday! Other than that it was just a low-key day. I picked some beautiful flowers for my mom out of our yard and as soon as I can find one of my darn cameras I can take a picture of them for you!

No comments: