1. Go join the Club Dragon Witch sock club. The signups end on January 7th. We have a great crowd that has already joined up and we have some great goodies planned so be sure to join in the fun!!!
2. Check out the new yarn bowls we just uploaded onto the site.
3. If you are one of the designers for the club - don't forget to spread the word on your own blog!!
OK - so those resolutions are for you - not for me. I have already done those things!!
I'm not really one to set New Year's resolutions because I tend to set goals for myself all year round - though I don't necessarily write them down as my mother always so adamantly tells me to do! But, here are a few of my ongoing goals:
1. Start a doctoral program (I have already sent in my application and requested my transcripts so that one is well on it's way to being started)
2. Get to the gym at least 4 days a week (we are already pretty good about this but it is certainly one of my ongoing goals. It's so hard to go outside when it is SO DANG COLD!!!)
3. Make sure I take time during each week to just goof off with my husband and/or family. This is a big one for me. I tend to stay busy (which will be especially true once I become a student again and a teacher) so I need to always remember to make sure I plan some time to just relax whether it is at home or going out somewhere.
4. Work on our continuing list of home improvement projects. I made out our list of 2010 projects and wow - we still have a lot to do on this place! I really enjoy working on our house though and feel like I don't get the time to do it enough. Most of these projects have to be "Mr. Man driven" since he is the home improvement expert but I like to help him when I feel like I'm not totally in the way!
5. Work on continuing to grow Knit Witch. This one is always a fun goal! I would like to do a few more wholesale accounts this year so we'll see how that goes.
Well, I think all of that should keep me busy for a while, don't you?? What kind of goals do you have for the New Year??