Friday, May 1, 2009

I know it's not February but..........





















I started the February Lady sweater! Yes, I know - shocking!!! Actual knitting on my blog!



So far I am really enjoying this pattern. I have been itching for a project lately that is not socks. This is Knit Witch DK weight in colorway "Aphrodite". I love this DK yarn!!! It is absolutely wonderful to work with.

Of course, I can't leave my blog to ONLY knitting. Check out these cute little guys about ready to fall out of the nest!


And we have some Iris blooming.

And some pansies and petunias and other such stuff blooming.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!! Don't forget to keep voting for Wayne's Kroger bag design! You can vote daily until May 15th. The link is on the blog on the right hand side. Thanks!!

9 comments:

Beverly said...

That's a gorgeous color for your February Lady sweater! And I love that you have Iris blooming in your pond! How pretty.

LittleWit said...

The irises are beautiful! :)

evergreenknits said...

I'm going to cast on for one of those soon, too! Just in time for summer here in Arizona, ha ha

Warlock said...

Happy May Day my sweet witch!

Diane Bogino said...

Love that sweater!

Your gardening is really paying off! Hey, you two do good work.

And thanks again to Wayne for doing my "one-sheet." It did warrant a call back. I'll connect with them again next week.

AM

Debbie D said...

the steps with all the flowers is so pretty! I'm jealous.

Firefly Nights said...

You're a month ahead of me. I just ordered my yarn for my February Lady sweater. I won't get started on it until June.

HODGEPODGESPV said...

babes and flowers...spring!!!

HODGEPODGESPV said...

ok, i've made it thru a month of your writings and restarted mine about the same place so i go on from here.