Thursday, January 22, 2009

FO - Harvest Moon Socks

Finally! An FO! These are the socks I have been working on lately and I finally finished them up the other day. The pattern is made up by me and the yarn is hand dyed by me in the "Harvest Moon" colorway.



Um.....I don't think my toes are really as pointy as they look in the pictures.

I brought some planters in the other day to replant a couple of things we have growing. It wasn't long before the planter (full of dirt I might add) experienced a hostile take over.



Yeah, that didn't make a mess at all.

10 comments:

vickyd said...

Woo Hoo for a FO!!! Love the yarn! Love the socks! Great job!

turtlegirl76 said...

Oooh the socks look great! Love them!

The kitties look so sweet all curled up like that. It's hard to stay mad at them I imagine.

Jane said...

Nice socks! And it's good to see the kitties are doing their job correctly.

Anonymous said...

Your socks look cozy as do the kitties. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh My!! Morgan does that to my plants as well! Love the sox!

Farmer Jen said...

Great looking socks! Cute kitties.

Turtle said...

nice socks!! lol at the kitties.

Sara said...

The socks are great!

But, even greater is the photo of the "fur children" - in your planters!!! Love it!!!!

colleen said...

The socks look great! If you're anything like me the kitties weren't asked to move...they look so cute cuddled up together.

Unknown said...

They don't look particularly hostile. =) i had a cat who used to like to sleep in the large dish garden. Killed all my flowers.