Monday, October 20, 2008

I WON!

Look at these - aren't they beautiful?!



I won these in one of Riohnna's blogs. She made them and they came here all the way from Italy! I love them! The contest was something about guessing how many tomatoes were in a picture. I don't think anyone got it exactly but I was the closest one. So yay me!

Speaking of contests - don't forget about the Knit Witch Halloweenie Contest. There is still time to get your story in. Some of these stories have been really amazing! After the contest is over I will post them all on the website so that everyone can read them. They are all really interesting. I really appreciate everyone who has already sent in stories! Click on the picture below for more information.

We are busily getting ready for SAFF. We are starting to work on getting the trailer packed up. We have a weekend of a lot of work ahead but we are really looking forward to it!! We are going to have so much fun meeting new folks and seeing a lot of folks that we haven't seen in a long time. And, Mr. Man and I always enjoy a roadtrip together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I never win but I try. I am linking to your blog again today to remind people about your contest.

Turtle said...

so nice and pretty, i can so see them in your home. re-linking as well! we have snow just down the road from us today!!?? wtf???

Jet LeBlanc said...

We'll be there Sunday. Looking forward to seeing you! Good luck!!!