Friday, October 17, 2008

My Corner of the World

As promised last week, here are some pictures of the top of the mountain that we walk every morning. It's kind of weird because we are walking in a "gated community" but it's only gated on one side of the road! The gate is at the top of the mountain but if you walk down the same road to the bottom of the mountain - there is no gate. So, I guess that makes it a partially gated community at best.



I love this cool looking door!



We thought the colors in this bush were beautiful.



And this is where I took the picture of that flower that I showed you last week. The general blog consensus seemed to be "hibiscus".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lovely place to walk. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome door and bush and flower!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place. I love that door. Is the door beside the gate? Hope you have a lovely weekend