Friday, November 30, 2007

Quickie..............

Get your mind out of the gutter!!! I meant quickie post!!!

Here's my finished socks. I think I am giving them to Nathan (my son) tomorrow for his birthday. I was going to wait for Christmas but he already got his birthday presents (he wanted some kind of guitar crap) so I feel kind of empty handed for the dinner. I finished them tonight just in time! He will be 18 tomorrow...................damn........time flies. 18 years ago today I was TWO FRIGGIN WEEKS overdue and telling the docs "Ummm, you KNOW all he is doing is gaining FAT right? I mean, he is done cooking so could we speed this thing along before he ends up weighing 20#?!?!" He was 10# 2oz - that was bad enough. Notice, I just have the one. I learned my lesson the first time!


1 comment:

Hockey Mom said...

Happy birthday to Nathan! My first born was 10#3oz. #2 was 12#. You were smart!