Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter

So, last Saturday my dad called me. This is how the conversation went:


Dad: Hey! Do you guys want to come over for Easter lunch?

Me: Sure! Uhhhh.......when is Easter?

Dad: Tomorrow!

Me: Oh. Oh! Sure!

Luckily, we didn't have any other plans so we were able to go! We had a great time and Nathan and Tiana were able to join us too. One of my dad's business partners showed up dressed as the Easter Bunny for all the kids!! The kids were SO EXCITED. This is my dad and my aunt with the Easter Bunny and Wayne with Miss Bella!








Our side of the family played a few hands of cards. I was SO CLOSE to winning it all! It came down to just two people - me and my dad's business partner (the Easter Bunny)! Unfortunately, I lost. But, at least I can say that I got beat by the Easter Bunny on Easter - haha!  :)

No comments: