Wednesday, August 11, 2010

That 70's Party



I can't believe that it is Wednesday already and I have no blog posts! Where does the time go?

We had a super fun weekend in Atlanta last weekend. We went to a fun '70's birthday party for our good friend Sandy! You must check out some of the entertaining pictures. Check out Mr. Man!





I know you can't see them well in these pictures but.............Wayne actually made the bell bottoms!!!! He ripped a seam in the jeans, added some funky material and then sewed it in on the sewing machine. I was extremely impressed! Generally speaking, the sewing machine just makes me cry so I was very impressed with his flawless efforts. He even hemmed my jeans up a couple of inches because they were too long! He's a keeper I tell ya.

I had some thyme drying in a bowl. Wayne had a brilliant idea for an addition to his costume as you can see below.



Grace wanted to try on Wayne's wig.



Hoodlums.



Pool party!!



Playing with pool floats.






Bob obviously pissed off Sandy.


Notice how all the knitting crowd was there early........


Good times!

5 comments:

Hockey Mom said...

Those are awesome! Thank you so much for coming - it would have definitely not been the same without you two!

Turtle said...

too funny, love the costumes! hmmm, was mr geek having some flashbacks perhaps? Oh wait! I'mm sure he never ever inhaled!

Unknown said...

Groovy! :D

Little Miss Drama Pants said...

Man we had fun, didn't we? I think Sandy needs to do this every year. :D

evilsciencechick said...

OH DEAR GOD, WHY AM I MAKING THAT FACE???