Saturday, July 3, 2010

Obviously..............

We have been a little busy this week! I promise I will be better about blogging next week. We have had plans and then those plans were changed by other plans and then plans got in the way of plans, etc. And, we thought we were going to have a relaxing holiday weekend - HA!!!

Well, even though we have been really busy, we have been having fun!! I figure I better post something because if I don't, my parents will have to actually call me to find out what is going on in my life!! :)

I'll leave you with a cute picture to hold you over until Monday. Nessie will be 6 weeks old on Tuesday - hooray!!!! She is playing up a storm. If we didn't already have 3 other cats I would go out and adopt her a playmate. Hmmm......maybe they will take a trade. A cat who could care less about us, only comes home to eat and does not love us (ahem, not mentioning any names - GOOSE) for a playful kitten who loves us!

1 comment:

Delusional Knitter said...

It appears that you have her in a big plastic tub ... I never thought to do that! Whenever I brought a kitten home I kitten-proofed and entire room so that it could be isolated from the adult cats until completely safe to leave alone with them (and so the dog wouldn't step on the cat until it was big enough to figure out to get out of the way). That must work well too for keeping them out of stuff while you're busy, great idea, like a huge play pen.