Friday, May 21, 2010

Minis!

About once a month or so we get these little rail cars coming by our house. They are so funny! Apparently there is a group that meets and takes a trip every so often. It is hilarious because on one of the cars they put a picnic table and an another flat car they put a port-o-potty so they can "go" where ever they go!

I snapped these the other morning while I was driving to the gym. Wayne wasn't with me so I was driving and photographing at the same time (gravel road with no traffic!!) so they aren't that great. He had gone to an all day martial arts workshop (remember what I said about the overuse statement about his forearm?).

Say hello to Cinco in the second picture - so named because Wayne bought him for me on our fifth wedding anniversary when we were at the Tennessee Aquarium!

No comments: