Saturday, May 1, 2010

A few blog changes

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know about a couple of blog changes. We have been getting a lot of spam lately (unfortunately) so I have moved to word verification and comment moderation. Basically, this just means that you will have to fill out one of those word verification thingies and that your comment won't appear on the blog until I approve it. Sorry about the extra step but I hate all of these spam messages getting onto the blog and cluttering up all of your lovely comments!! :)

4 comments:

gwengoods said...

I pictured one of your bowls on my blog, I hope you get some traffic.

Turtle said...

no worries, completely understand....spam sucks!

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you- that's actually why I moved my blog to Wordpress because there's an automatic spam remover. Hope this fixes your problem!!

teabird said...

Unfortunate, isn't it? But I understand perfectly.