Wednesday, April 28, 2010

SS10 - Rav Party!

On Thursday night we had the pleasure of attending (and being sponsors for!) the Ravelry party! It was a great time and the Rav folks were so gracious and gave away lots of fun prizes! We talked with Jess, Casey, Sarah and Mary-Heather a good bit and ya know what? I don't know why but it never even occurred to me to get our picture with them!!!! Darn!!

Here's their poster with our name on it - yay!!!



Here's a few random shots.

Here is Bill and Elyse with Only Ewe and Cotton Too (and Casey in the background!).


Laura, Katey and Amy acting up (per usual)!


We sat with Dragonfly Fibers (Kate) and the Gryphon Girls!


Here's Sarah, Jess and Mary Heather presenting some awards.


Here's Brandy (Pixie Purls) and Sarah with Rav.


1 comment:

Pixiepurls said...

can I snag your photo of me for my blog? I'll link back to your entry to (of course)! :D Had fun seeing you!