Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

I interrupt this very exciting recounting of Stitches South 2010 to take time out to thank my best friend for the best 5 years of my life! Today is our five year anniversary. I love you sweetheart!! Thank you for being so good to me!!!! I am already looking forward to the next five years!

You all already saw my 5 year anniversary present - but it bears repeating! :)

I love you sweetheart!! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful ride with me. I love 'us'!



10 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

Aww...Happy Anniversary!

evilsciencechick said...

Happy Anniversary, you guys!!!!

decornoir said...

Happy anniversary! Such big, happy smiles!

Sarah B. said...

Happy Anniversary! The joy you guys share in each other is so obvious and wonderful!

Hockey Mom said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are two of the BEST people we know! We feel so lucky knowing you!

Turtle said...

happy anniversary you two! Hmmm, i think 5 years marks the end of the honeymoon though! ;) no worries though, it gets better with time!

Kathryn Young said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations!

Warlock said...

Happy Anniversary Sweet Thang! I had a GREAT day with you today! I love you!!!

Knits4Bears said...

Happy Anniversary y'all!!!

knitty_kat said...

You are a very lucky girl! Happy Belated Anniversary to both of you - here's to many more!