Thursday, April 22, 2010

Getting ready!





Yesterday we went and set up our booth at Stitches South in Atlanta! It was a very busy but a fun day! Needless to say - we are tired today but we will be heading back out this morning to Atlanta today for a fun-filled weekend that we are really looking forward to! Here is some of the yarn waiting to go in the trailer:


Here are some pics of us loading up the trailer!




I was going to get some pictures of our booth for you but by the time we remembered, we had already covered everything up! So, I'll get some pics for you over the weekend. We got home around 2 PM after having set up and all and then we had to do some booby-trapping around here! I'll tell you about THAT tomorrow!

Here is a cool picture I swiped of two of the shawl kits being offered with Knit Witch yarn! These kits will be available in the Only Ewe and Cotton Too booth - aren't they pretty??

I hope we will see some of you there tonight and over the weekend. Everyone have a safe trip if you are coming to Stitches and we will see you there!!!

3 comments:

Beverly said...

Have a great time! I know it'll be a busy weekend for you! I hope you sell all your yarn, kits, patterns, etc. I'm sure you will be a popular booth, especially with Wayne in his kilt!

Knitting Out Loud said...

Have fun at Stitches! I went to the one in Baltimore last year. I'm going to the Connecticut Sheep and Wool Festival this weekend.

Turtle said...

enjoy your event! wish i was there...