Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Moving On

Now that the club yarn is gone and the studio looks reasonably clean for a day we can look forward to anticipating our next big yarn delivery. We have the biggest yarn delivery we have ever ordered coming this week so this should be interesting. I have no idea where I'm going to put all of this stuff!!

As soon as the clubs were full and closed I went ahead and ordered all of the yarn I would need for the clubs. That way, I'll already have the product and I won't be having to fake my own death or anything when club shipment time rolls around if ya know what I mean. So, we have all of that coming, plus all the yarn I need for Stitches, plus yarn for some wholesale orders, plus just the regular yarn for the site. I can't wait to get a picture of all of that for you.

In the meantime, please enjoy this cute picture of 2 Pileated Woodpeckers that our neighbor took this weekend. It's about time for next building down here!! I have already seen some wren's scoping out places around our house. We have a pair of flycatchers that come and next in an eve of our house every year. They hatch 2 batches and they usually lay the first set in February. I always feel sorry for the cold little babies!!



2 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

Good for you for thinking ahead and avoiding the whole faking-your-death thing. Although that can be fun to observe, I'd rather not have it be anyone I like. Cus I will bust you.

evilsciencechick said...

awww, I had your fake death all worked out! You were going to die from a freak strain of polio smuggled in by Russian spies, and delivered by means of a mystery pie dropped off at your doorstep by other indie dyers jealous of your work. Wayne sets up a foundation in your honor, and you both sit back and relax as people throw money at you over the tragedy.

WHY MUST YOU RUIN MY FUN!!!1??/?