Before we begin this week of exciting Knit Witch blog posts we have a few reminders for you.
- The September contest ends on Wednesday at midnight. Entry into the contest is simple - just post your favorite vacation picture(s) in the Knit Witch group on Ravelry. All the details for the contest are posted there.
- Don't forget that we still have FREE SHIPPING in the US for all yarn until Wednesday at midnight as well.
- There are a few new bowls on the website
- There will be 2 new colors of Witch's Brew on the site this week.
- Of course, October is Knit Witch's favorite month! We will have a few fun things going on for October including a new contest that will start on October 1 for a chance to win more goodies from Knit Witch!
- We will be at SAFF October 23-26. At SAFF we will have a few new things so make sure and visit us in the outdoor sales arena
- We will have our NEW YARN - Esoterica - a 70/20/10 Merino/Silk/Cashmere blend in the 7 chakra colors
- We will be releasing another NEW YARN as well - Cauldron - a 80/10/10 Merino/Cashmere/Nylon blend
- We will have "Knit Wish Kits" which are some new kits we have put together for intention knitting. Each kit will have a skein of luxury Esoterica yarn, a scented candle custom poured into the chakra symbols and a vial of essential oil. While you are making your project, you are thinking good, positive, healing thoughts about the person you are making the project for and the scents and colors from the yarn, candle and essential oil will help you achieve the most positive infustion of good energy for your recipient. We will have a VERY limited number of these kits available so come to the Knit Witch booth early if you are interested in them.
Whew!! October is going to be a busy month around here! In addition to SAFF we will also be speaking at the Charlotte Knitting Guild on Tuesday October 6th. We'll see you there!!