Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Contest!

As you all probably know, wwkip (World Wide Knit in Public) day is fast approaching. This year it falls on June 13th. We are having a little contest over in the Knit Witch Ravelry Group in honor of wwkip day so come on over there and check it out. Again, super easy contest. I'm going to work on making the next contest a little more challenging! The winner will be randomly drawn from all the enteries and will receive a 3.5oz skein of Knit Witch DK weight yarn as a prize. That is the same yarn that I am knitting the February Lady from. Don't forget the usual rule - you must be a member of the Knit Witch Ravelry Group to win. Go check it out.

These little toads are so cute we can't seem to stop taking pictures of them.



I trimmed the flowers off of our lavender the other day and I just couldn't bear to throw out those pretty, wonderful smelling flowers. So, I gathered up some honeysuckle and shasta daisies and made a little home for them on our kitchen table.

3 comments:

Hockey Mom said...

Dude, you need to make lavender wands! They the awesome for making the house smell wonderful!

http://www.make-stuff.com/gardening/lavender_wand.html

Check it out! I used to put them in my drawers, hang them in the kitchen. Unfortunately, this house doesn't have the right amount of sun for lavender like my house in Loganville did.

Turtle said...

the frogs are very cute! I agree about the wands, i have not made them...yet! but watched and it looks like i could do it! heading over to rav!

knitty_kat said...

Our toads (way up in Canada) don't look anything like those. Can't believe that they've stuck around for you!!