Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Finished Object!

Haha! Silly readers. Not MY finished object of course! I was lucky enough to have someone ask me to model this sweater for their pattern and website. I love the sweater! Very soft and a nice, light sweater. Here are the pictures that I think are going to be the ones used on the website. I'll let you know when the pattern is up on the website so that you can purchase it if you are interested. If you are supposed to be working but are looking for excuses not too you can see all the pictures we took of the sweater HERE. We took them all here at our house. The gnats were so bad around our pond that day (humidity must have been 110%!) it took a lot of shots to get them so that I wasn't ducking or swating or squinting to keep them out of my eyes!

Check out the first beets and carrots I picked the other day! These are tiny - I was really just thinning things out a bit but those little carrots were delicious! Everyone in my family (and our friends) have all received the gift of lettuce. Between our garden and our neighbors we have so much lettuce it is crazy. Speaking of which, I need to go next door and take some pictures of our neighbors garden for you - you won't believe how huge everything is and she planted hers about 3 weeks after we did! Sounds like a blog post for tomorrow...........

6 comments:

HODGEPODGESPV said...

that is lovely looks great on you!!

turtlegirl76 said...

Very pretty sweater! You wore it well!

Beverly said...

My first thought of what to post was going to be, "Hey! You actually knit! Wow." But sadly, it's not YOUR knitting. It's a lovely sweater though. Very feminine and a pretty color! Nice modeling.

Jane said...

That's very nice, and you look great in it.

Farmer Jen said...

Great modeling and lovely veggies!

Turtle said...

nice pics and sweater, you wear it beautifully!

hey my veggies are just sized with yours so far, makes me feel good i'm not behind!