Thursday, May 21, 2009

House Happenings

Mr. Man has been busy at work on the house. Here's a few things that have been going on.

Remember this? This picture was taken after all the failing handrails have been removed.


Well then it was this:


And now we have stairs!! I know, I know - we still need to get rid of that giant satellite. Trust me, it's on the list of things to do!

He is now working on the border so that we can keep all the sand in place for the flagstone patio that we will be putting in.

While he was working on that I painted some lattice.




We still have that tarp hanging up slathered in red paint because I am going to paint our rocking chairs also. I bet like the UPS driver drives up and wonders why that is there and hopes it isn't blood as he carefully drives away..........

Here is where the lattice is going - it isn't nailed up yet so forgive the wonkiness of it right now.




5 comments:

LittleWit said...

The yard is looking great! :)

Jane said...

Looks fabulous!

Grace said...

beautiful!

Sara said...

Everything is looking so good!!!

HODGEPODGESPV said...

looking good!!! it's fun to watch things come along