Tuesday, May 5, 2009

BABIES!!!!

The feathered kind, mind you - not the human kind. Look at these little cuties!!!!


If you remember, last week they looked like this. Amazing how fast they grow.


On a business note - Google is giving me fits about sending out my newsletter. Apparently I have acquired enough membership on my newsletter list that Gmail now considers me "spam" when I try to send the newsletter out to everyone on the list! I have tried breaking the list in half but am still being locked out from sending my newsletter to a large group of people. So, I'm still working on it. But, I wanted to let you all know that I now have 4 skeins each of Sagittarius and Pisces sock yarn on the website. We sold out of these at Stitches and I know there were lots of people still interested in these two colorways. I will definitely be dyeing more soon but this is at least a start!!

2 comments:

Warlock said...

Meet up on the porch...five o'clock...margaritas. Cinco De Mayo!
¡Cinco De Mayo feliz! ¡¡Vaya al partido en el pĆ³rtico!!

HODGEPODGESPV said...

pretty...what'cha gonna do for us leos???