Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Road Trip!

Yesterday we headed to Alpharetta to go to Sam's and visit with my dad for a bit. We had a great time! We actually went out to lunch to a great mexican restaurant and ordered a beer with lunch! Wow, that seems like such a luxury now - haha!! Of course I got some pictures for you all.

Here is Barbie, one of the pigs.
A few ponies hamming it up.

Here are some alpacas for ya.


They grey one is Harmony - last year's baby.


Baby goats have started showing up.

Birds.


Birds.

And more birds. This place has a bird village now - it's nuts!


Check out this craziness on the back of my dad's tractor!


My dad gave us this huge wedge of Parmessan cheese (seriously the thing must weigh like 4 pounds) and probably about 5 pounds of fresh shredded mozzerella!! YUM! Pizza party! So we came home and put our new foodsaver to work that my mom gave us. Thanks mom!!!! That thing worked GREAT! I highly recommend them.



All in all we had a great day but today is back to the grind!! :)

7 comments:

Turtle said...

looks like a nice day, yup, love my foodsaver!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm....cheeese.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great day. The baby goat is adorable. I want one! :) Oh and I will totally come over for pizza. :D

Anonymous said...

Oh, the chees looks droolicious!!!! Love the pics!

Jane said...

Baby goats? I LOVE baby goats! And cheese.

Jane said...

Although not necessarily together.

Unknown said...

Seeing that Parmesan cheese makes me want a Caesar salad! YUM!