Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

For all the blog readers out there celebrating Christmas - I hope you have a great day that is full of family, friends and love (the important stuff!).

Also, I realized today that I forgot to wish a happy Hanukkah on Monday for all of those celebrating then. So sorry about that - please accept a belated Happy Hanukkah message from Knit Witch!


We have so much to be thankful for and this past year has brought us many wonderful changes. I hope everyone that is traveling has a safe trip - I'm looking forward to reading all of the holiday stories on upcoming blogs!


3 comments:

Mouse said...

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hope your holidays are as warm as your kitties appear to be, and as filled with peace and rest. Merry merry and have a terrific 2009!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!