Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

For all the blog readers out there celebrating Christmas - I hope you have a great day that is full of family, friends and love (the important stuff!).

Also, I realized today that I forgot to wish a happy Hanukkah on Monday for all of those celebrating then. So sorry about that - please accept a belated Happy Hanukkah message from Knit Witch!


We have so much to be thankful for and this past year has brought us many wonderful changes. I hope everyone that is traveling has a safe trip - I'm looking forward to reading all of the holiday stories on upcoming blogs!


3 comments:

Mouse said...

Merry Christmas!

toni in florida said...

Hope your holidays are as warm as your kitties appear to be, and as filled with peace and rest. Merry merry and have a terrific 2009!

LittleWit said...

Merry Christmas!