Over the past few days I have managed to finish my latest spinning.
And I finished another swatch and did some blocking.
Well yeah, they look great, right!! Well crap because the cable one is supposed to be 4" and after I blocked it I discovered it is 5.5". I couldn't even try to sqish it up enough for it to work SO (sigh) I will have to knit that one again.
I have crocheted a few squares for the blanket I am making out of the alpaca from my dad's. That seems to be going pretty well so far.
Ceramic buttons should be going in the kiln tomorrow so we will have those and several new yarn bowls and linen bowls coming out over the next day or two.
We have LOTS of exciting stuff going on here all involving some big changes so as soon as I'm able to let the cat out of the bag about a few things everyone will be brought up to speed!!