Monday, March 3, 2008

Remember me?

Yeah, yeah. I know. I have fallen off the face of the earth. We have been so busy these last few days I haven't done much knitting, read ANY knitting blogs, posted (obviously) or even BEEN ON RAVELRY! I know, my husband is thinking this is a serious disease.

Over the past few days I have managed to finish my latest spinning.




And I finished another swatch and did some blocking.




Well yeah, they look great, right!! Well crap because the cable one is supposed to be 4" and after I blocked it I discovered it is 5.5". I couldn't even try to sqish it up enough for it to work SO (sigh) I will have to knit that one again.

I have crocheted a few squares for the blanket I am making out of the alpaca from my dad's. That seems to be going pretty well so far.


Ceramic buttons should be going in the kiln tomorrow so we will have those and several new yarn bowls and linen bowls coming out over the next day or two.
We have LOTS of exciting stuff going on here all involving some big changes so as soon as I'm able to let the cat out of the bag about a few things everyone will be brought up to speed!!

6 comments:

Just me said...

Hey! Wondered how you were! Glad to hear you've been so busy and productive!

Calicoknits said...

the spinning is really looking good. I'm proud of you.

LittleWit said...

Welcome back! :) Your Master's pieces (hehe masterpieces) look great!

theyarnwhisperer said...

that spun yarn looks really great! did you use your recent roving that you got in the mail for it?

Hockey Mom said...

Verra nice! Love the color of the yarn you spun.

KSee said...

love the yarn you spun.