Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunday Football

Last week the Redskins got their asses handed to them on a silver platter by Tom Brady and the rest of the Patriots. That game sucked. So I'm planning on sitting around this afternoon and watching the Patriots END their undefeated season today when they loose to the Colts.

Yesterday we had a Fall Festival in our neighborhood. We had lots of folks all gathered in the cul-de-sac that we live on. We had pizza and goodies and games for the kids. A good time was had by all. After the festival we had about 6 folks over to our house to have wine around the campfire. It was fun!!! Some were more intoxicated than others. One of the gay guys down the street tends to get a little out of control with the crush he has on my husband after he has had a few drinks..........geeez. Everyone knows how much my husband hates attention too.




Here's David and Wayne trying desperately to get these stupid chairs folded up. They did, in fact, finally succeed.

Today, just hanging out with the Brown Boys. I finished socks for "someone" for Christmas and have started another pair. I'll be working on those while I watch the Colts continue their undefeated season after kicking the Patriots butts.

1 comment:

theyarnwhisperer said...

sounds like a cool time! I had a fairly low key weekend with my percocet and dpns. I'm working on a dog sweater for my nurse manager's dog so it should be interesting once its completed considering it was done with the aid of narcotics. Its actually amazing what knitting one cad get knocked out when you're doing nothing but sitting on your ass all day hallucinating on percocet. I did one glove of fetching in some malabrigo (of which I have to do the mate to) and then took on some Trendsetter tonalita and did my own bastardized version of fetching with a leaf and vine motif on the dorsal side of the hand. Not quite finished with it but it looks wicked cool so far.... or maybe that's the percocet.
I'm supposed to go and see a neurologist this week and have my cats scanned.