Friday, February 4, 2011

Google!!

Oh my gosh! Where have we been?!?! I haven't posted since my birthday last Monday!!! We have had a busy week being in Atlanta all week and are about to head home in a little bit (YAY!). We stayed until today because we got invited to this YouTube Partner meeting at the Google offices in Atlanta! There were about 30-40 "Usernames" there and the meeting was to help us optimize our video content and such. It was really interesting and we learned a lot.

I actually came to Atlanta this time with NO CAMERA! I was so disappointed when I thought about going to the Google offices downtown with no camera to take pictures for you all! However, thank goodness for the iphone! I did manage to get a couple of pics for ya.

Welcome to Google Atlanta!


Here's the start of the presentation.


Here's the classroom we were in.

Google is amazing in the way they treat their employees. Look at the employee break room behind us! They have a pool table, ping pong, golf balls to hit around, huge crossword puzzles hanging up to work on - just a lot of stuff to help employees relax and feel good about where they work. I would say that their tactic definitely works!!!

We all got t-shirts so I'll have to get a picture of us in our YouTube t-shirts for you!!

OK - heading back to Blue Ridge. Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments: