Monday, August 2, 2010

Lake Conasauga

Last weekend we went and did some hiking around Lake Conasauga. We had a good time and only got lost a few times!! One of the things we saw there that was pretty cool was this huge beaver damn. They have made quite the pond here with their construction.





Check out these trees that they are currently working on!


Thankfully Ms. Nessie is back to 110%!!! YAY! We are back to chasing her around and keeping her out of stuff. Last night, I knit a swatch (the first time I have knit around her) and that was interesting. I think I spent more time throwing her off the couch than I did knitting!! I wish I could say the same for Mr. Man. He is sitting on the couch next to me with his leg on the heating pad! These things just take time. Thank goodness Nessie is all better though! She'll be 10 weeks tomorrow so expect some pictures!

2 comments:

Natalie Rush said...

Awe...Abby gets jealous of my knitting too. :)

Hope Mr. Man gets better soon.

Your weekend looks like fun!

Janice in GA said...

OMG, I haven't been to Lake Conasauga in decades! I actually went camping there with a cat once.

She was a very special cat, though. She'd walk on a leash (sorta). Her biggest problem was not knowing how to potty outside. I had to improvise a litter box from torn up newspapers and an old box.