1. So, judging by the comments on the blog, the things you all are most interested in reading about are kilts and bling. I will keep this in mind.
2. It has been really windy here the past two days. Yesterday I was sitting at my computer grading papers and a skein of yarn went flying by the window. That's when I decided that it was probably time to bring the yarn in. However, all of that wind makes for remarkably fast drying time!
3. I started a new project. This is the "Fairy Wing Shawl" but the pattern is not available on Ravelry quite yet. When it is I shall share it with you. I dyed some 50/50 Merino/Silk fingering weight yarn in the colorway Zanthus. Here's the progress so far.
Since that is a sucky picture - here's a better picture of the yarn color.
4. Today is my last day of dyeing for Stitches South - woo hoo!!! We have been working our butts off to get everything ready and now we are finishing up a bit early. Wayne still has some pottery to work on and I have packing still to do but we are getting closer!
5. Tomorrow I will have some new stuff to show you that Wayne has done. They look great!!!