Monday, February 8, 2010

We have some winners!!!

Wow! What a great game! I was undecided on the winner but the New Orleans folks sure did look happy to win!! Here's our winners for the Superbowl Charity Squares contest:

1st Quarter - Vicki H.
2nd Quarter - Gilascave
3rd Quarter - Kathy H.
4th Quarter - Tracy A.

Congratulations to all the winners! Thanks to everyone for playing and helping us raise $250 for Charity: Water!!!

If the 1st and 3rd quarter winners will email/PM me with their contact information and the 2nd and 4th quarter winners will email/PM Kate with theirs we will get your prizes out in the mail!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Brittany and Kate. I'm so excited that I won. Had to read it over and over again to make sure it really said my name, lol.

Turtle said...

lol, congrats ladies! Hope everyone had fun. I am prob the only one who did not watch the game this year. Hubby is working on a boat off the cali coast, so no fun to watch alone. I cleaned the closet and made improvements on my craft room! lol, at least i was productive.