Thursday, January 7, 2010

A few things.......

We decided to extend the sign ups for Club Dragon Witch until January 9th. It didn't really make sense to end the sign up on a Thursday so there are a couple of days left for you to sign up! Sign ups will end at midnight on Saturday. I have seen our first sock design and I love it! Not too fussy but not too easy either - just enough to keep you interested and the pattern looks great! Our first "goodie" got shipped to us yesterday and I can't wait to see what they look like in person!!

I have also started talking about the June sock design with Cristi - aka turtlegirl76. It sounds like she is right on target for another great design and the yarn will be yummy!!!! She is also going to be adding another one of her famous goodies to the package so I am excited about that as well!

Also................drumroll please..........the 2010 signups are up for the Scalini's Dinner at Stitches South!!! Wooo hooo!!! You can sign up and find all the pertinent details HERE on Ravelry. Please be sure to sign up according to the post even if you have already let me know you are coming. I will be forming the list based on the replies to the post. We filled up pretty fast last year so if you are interested please sign up soon!! I am really looking forward to this event and seeing all of you there!

No comments: