Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's Day to the bestest dad in the whole world!!!!! I definitely would not be where I am today without this great guy in my life. And, I am so glad that he and my husband get along so well - that is really nice. I guess it helps to marry a man that is almost as old as your father so they can sit around and talk about the "good 'ol days" and about all the tv shows they used to watch when they were kids - haha!!!

Many of you got to meet him at the Scalini's dinner in April. He had such a great time with all of you. Since you met him - you know what I am talking about. The man has never met a stranger. He's kind of Italian looking don't ya think? :)


Oh - and don't forget about the Summer Solstice sale going on at Knit Witch today! 10% off of everything in the store! I will have to refund your 10% since Paypal does not accept coupons. But, I'm good for it - I swear!

3 comments:

Turtle said...

happy fathers day wayne!

RobbinMT said...

Go Brittany's Dad!
and who is it you are pointing to in the picture?
Happy day <3

Farmer Jen said...

Yes, I was wondering the same thing. Who is that in the photo behind you?