Monday, March 2, 2009

Stitches South Fun Stuff!!

As most of you know we will have a booth at Stitches South which will be in Atlanta April 23-26. The event will be at the Galleria and if you would like more information on attending the event you can look HERE. We are really excited about this event! We have been dyeing yarn and doing pottery like crazy around here trying to get ready to go.

On Saturday night April 25th we will be having a Ravelry type meet-up at Scalini's Italian Restaurant (my dad's place). We have a private banquet room booked and it is going to be a bunch of fun!! We are cutting the reservations off at 75 people and we keep getting closer and closer to that number - we have had some wonderfully positive response to this event!

We have now decided that we are going to add some giveaway prizes to the event!! Everyone who attends the dinner will receive a raffle ticket and then we will do some drawings for yummy prizes. Once I have a complete list of prizes I will post them here but I KNOW that there will be some Knit Witch pottery and hand dyed yarn among the prizes!! If you are interested in donating anything to the prizes please email me at theknitwitch@gmail.com and we would love to include something from you!

For those of you interested in attending - the details are below. Just email me (theknitwitch@gmail.com) if you would like to be placed on the reservation list. This is going to be great fun!!!!!
___________________________________________

OK folks - here are the details. We have the banquet room reserved at Scalini's on Saturday, April 25th at 7:30pm. I am limiting the number of reservations to 75 people at this time. I already have over 50 signed up! Please feel free to include a friend or family member(s) in your reservation. Please email me to let me know you will definitely be coming and with how many. You must let me know if you are planning to come so that we will have an accurate count and get into the correct room of the restaurant. If, for some reason you are unable to attend, PLEASE let me know ASAP so that I can open up your space for someone else.

Dinner is $19.95

Dinner includes:
Dinner entree
Non-alcoholic beverage
Dessert
Gratuity

Dinner does NOT include:
alcoholic beverages (these can be purchased separately as there is a full bar on premises)
Anything extra that you order that is not on the banquet menu

The banquet dinners all come with salad and the famous garlic rolls. You don't need to let me know what you want - you will order at the restaurant - but I just wanted to let you know what will be on the menu.

Dinner choices are:
Lasagna (vegetable or beef)
Fettuccini alfredo plain or with chicken and/or broccoli
Chicken Franchese
Veal or Chicken Parmigiani
Shrimp and Bay Scallops over Pasta (super delicious!)

6 comments:

Theresa said...

I wish great success at Stitches South! Maybe someday you will come north to Stitches East...

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!

Sarah said...

Have fun- that sounds like a great diner and I hope Stitches is a great success for you!

Unknown said...

One of these years, I will get to go to an event like this. *sigh*

For now I'm content to dye up something really special for it. :)

Anonymous said...

I am envious!

Anonymous said...

That dinner sounds wonderful. I hope it's a blast! :)