Monday, December 29, 2008

Moebius

So - here is the second moebius. I can show it to you now since the recipient has happily (I hope!) received it!



This was made from yarn spun from my dad's alpacas and the recipient was my dad's wife, Gail. I have been promising her something knitted with her alpacas and I FINALLY got around to giving her something!

That was really the only thing I knit for Christmas with the exception of a few washcloths. And, I mostly crocheted the washcloths since that goes a ton faster.

Well, we are probably off to Atlanta today to do some shopping. What fun. We need some clay and we are going to go pick out the tile for our upstairs shower. Pictures of the shower in progress should be entertaining.......we'll see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Wow, very lovely!!!!

Turtle said...

nice! have you looked at the glass tiles that have the color on the back side of them? i love the look of them and someday, lol!

Anonymous said...

I bet your dad's wife was tickled pink to receive that. It looks great! :)