Monday, December 8, 2008

Good 'ol High School

If any of you are familiar with Facebook, you know that old friends can suddenly come crawling out of the woodwork. And sometimes, they even do things like post really great old pictures of you on their site. But only if they are really GOOD FRIENDS, right?

So, this guy named Sean that I used to go to high school with posted this lovely picture of me to share with the rest of the world.


Thanks Sean - how can I ever repay you??? I think you should all go friend him RIGHT NOW!
Turns out that Sean works on websites for a living - yeee hawww!! So of course he and his wife were immediately invited up to the hills for cocktails and "website banter" of which I will be solely a listener in and not an actual participant of. The website banter I mean, not the cocktails - I'll totally be a participant in those.
In other news - THE MOEBIUS IS DONE!!!!!! Guess what I'll be posting about tomorrow??? Anyone?

6 comments:

Dina said...

so funny I was going to post on the same exact thing today...I finally broke down and signed up

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the Moebius! I can't wait to see it done. :)

Sara said...

Well, it's not a horrid photo of you!!!

Let me guess - the Moebius - would be what you are posting about tomorrow.

And, no, I am not going to sign up on Facebook!!!! Just another thing to keep me from all the stuff I want to do...

shamrox said...

Now that is funny!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL, how cool!! You are quite lovely!!

knittingdragonflies said...

Super cute. What hair product were we using back then? Giggles
Vicki