Well, so far I have turned them into these. I still need to ply them together.
I ended up with 2 bobbins of the lilac color and one of the fawn color. I am planning to ply one bobbin of fawn with one bobbin of lilac and then leave the other lilac as a single. I'm not sure what I am going to do with it yet, I was thinking of maybe making a hat and using the single for the trim or something like that. Not too bad for having to literally dust off the spinning wheel before using it I don't think!
Here's a picture of Petey swimming out in the pond to retreive his favorite toy. As you can see - the pond is coming up nicely! It is almost full now and NOT LEAKING! YAY! I'll post more pictures of the pond tomorrow.