Monday, June 30, 2008

You won't believe this............

I'm actually going to post some KNITTING!!! Shocking, I know. Hey, we can't ALL be Turtlegirls posting one FO after another - sheesh. Some people just make the rest of us slack knitters look bad, ya know?

I have been working on a simple drop stitch scarf - just to see how some of the alpaca knits up (it is dreamy by the way). Of course I realize 3/4 of the way into the scarf that I should have crocheted it because it would have gone a BUNCH faster!


Remember Mr. Snake that Mr. Man relocated yesterday? Yeah well, guess who's back? I just took this picture out of my office window. See his head sticking out of the water? I don't anticipate we will be having fish in our small pond much longer.


And we had a large toad visiting today on the deck for a while.


Then I guess she has some offspring running around because then Mr. Man found this teeny weenie toad - Sharpie added for size comparison - HEY we had to grab what we had close by ok?!?!



And, of course, obligatory kitten photos.

Slim loves him some baby kittehs!!

7 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

Bebe kittehs AND toads. How cute! Hee! What's up with the snake coming back. You playing snake charmer again? Put away the flute!

The scarf looks oh so soft!

evilsciencechick said...

I made this for you!

evilsciencechick said...

dang it. try this?

Little Miss Drama Pants said...

Maybe the snake is eating the teenie weenie toads? I hope not, but who knows? Cute kittens!

KSee said...

Knitting, I thought you said kitties! What a great shot of Slim with the kitten. What a great shot of the big toad. How in the world did Mr Man find the itty bity one!

Jet LeBlanc said...

Aww, that little toad is the cutest!! (And the LOLcat evilsciencechick posted made me, well, LOL.)

The alpaca looks SO soft!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh look at that baby toad!! That is so darn cute! The snake creeps me out, though. lol