Monday, March 17, 2008

Nuts.

That's what all of you are. Are you kidding me?!?! If you know anything about us you know we have three GROWN children and there ain't NO WAY I'm starting over with that mess. E-V-E-R!!! Ain't gonna happen, no way, no how, uh-uh.

I have absolutely no pictures for you, no knitting for you, no crochet for you, nothing. Why in the heck are you guys hanging around this boring 'ol blog anyway? Well, I DO occasionally have fun stuff here but it just ain't happening right now. We haven't even been able to get the buttons up on the website yet!!!

I still can't spill the beans on the secret but MAYBE by the weekend I can. We'll just have to see what happens. Hmmmm.....I should have a contest and everyone should guess what the big secret is and the person who comes the closest wins!! Hmmmmm..............what do I have around here that I could give away???? I bet you guys would come up with some crazy responses too! That would be fun.

(Going off to think about next contest..........................)

4 comments:

theyarnwhisperer said...

now what the hell do you expect with comments like that on you blog???!!! I thought you had better sense, but I've known people to have a momentary lapse in judgement and succumb to the fertility gods.

evilsciencechick said...

I have a guess!!!!

but I'm keeping my mouth shut until I find out if I'll get a prize or not ;)

Hockey Mom said...

LMAO

Calicoknits said...

And here I was hoping you were going to do something like run off to Tahiti. Oops sorry - that's MY fantasy. I'm holding onto my guess until I see what prizes might be in store.