Friday, January 25, 2008

Who Wants to Read the Stories??

Here is a link to the stories. This is not a "live link" on the site so to speak so you can only get to it by clicking on THIS link. Enjoy the stories and thanks again to everyone who participated! This contest was a lot of fun!!!

I swear, I'll actually post about some knitting content soon. But, just so everyone has a heads up, we are going to start making cool ceramic buttons and shawl pins soon! YAY! So those will be more fun knitting embellishments for everyone. Also, we have a new round of yarn bowls going in the kiln soon! I'll keep ya posted.

4 comments:

Peacecat said...

Buttons?! Awesome! I can't wait to see them. Your bowls are so pretty, I'm sure the buttons will be fantastic.

theyarnwhisperer said...

Just got my yarn bowl. Love it! You should get some sort of hook up with Knitch to sell the yarn bowls there.
Wayne's making buttons?! Oh how wicked cool. Can I bring some of my clay stampy things to your house one day and try to make buttons with your husband?
I also love the surprise that came with my yarn bowl!

Roadchick said...

Wow - thanks for the Runner-Up!

I'm honored!!!

Carol said...

How funny! I read every one. I'll be on the lookout for the new goodies, can't wait!