Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Emergency Baby Hat

I found out 2 days ago that we are supposed to bring knitted hats for donation to the Yarn Harlot event tomorrow. Sooooooooooo, I whipped out an "emergency baby hat"! It's nothing fancy and my seaming sucks but I think it will do. Here it is

Here's my sucky seaming:

Anyway, I think I'm ready. My husband has made the logos for the t-shirts and I think they are going to look great! He made one for himself too it says "Knit Witch Staff"!! I told him it should say "Knit Witch Weenie Warmer Model" but he didn't go for that.........sigh.......

I think tomorrow is going to be lots of fun! We are planning to get down there early and go to Dark Horse for their yummy calamari and a beer or two. I'm supposed to be looking for Jen and Melissa and Amy (who needs to blog more) down there so hopefully I can catch up with them. I have a feeling I know what Melissa and Amy are doing tonight since Melissa sent me an email this morning that said "We are supposed to bring a hat?? Crap, I took all of mine to the hospital for the preemies!!". So happy hatting you two! Jen says she will be at Dark Horse tomorrow too with a group of gals frantically knitting hats!

If you read this silly blog and you see me there stop by and say hi!!


No comments: